Matthew Perry to Enter Rehab

Matthew Perry to Enter Rehab Although the sources say, had not suffered any recurrence, actor Matthew Perry is a statement that he wants the job alert was released.

"I project a month in my consciousness and I'm more focused on improving lives," Sunsaid: Mr. Star, who has a pain pill and alcohol dependence in the past have fought. "Ienjoy the joke is on the web."

More details were released, but insiders says: Perry is now the treatment center. Wewish a friend out, the substance abuse efforts, making plans to continue to "focus onmy composure." Chandler Bing lead character in the popular TV show statistics,released his statement on the situation of the actor best.The. "I project a month in myconsciousness and I am continuing to focus on improving life. I enjoy the fun of the World Wide Web."