The Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap

Melissa and Joe (because every second person is named Joe?) Living in his magnificent mansion. 15 § 000 Melissa stopped. Melissa enjoys cooking in the kitchen, living room , lady and a whore in the bedroom, such as barley and sniffed licked her fingers. Do we really need to see? Do you want a picture of my brain burn.

But baptism. Bad blood has come for a long time, and everything that makes it to the head of the late Theresa, but it was a good attempt. His brother, who had large amounts of alcohol (which is the traditional way to celebrate the baptism of children's picture?) Told him to "walk (bleep) off." For the third season premiere of "Real Housewives of New Jersey (Monday, 10:00 p.m. ET Bravo) series starring Melissa Gorge. Gorda Now just happened that my sister in law Theresa Giudice, which also means that apart from this brother Teresa Joe.

Another family drama means more families and not waste time with it. Theresa and Melissa can not cope, and so estranged from her brother. So why not get together at a banquet for the baptism of the son of Melissa and Joe;

Congratulations to the rejection of his brother, Joe, if it passes, must "do what you do every day, just to f *** off" he later called it "nonsense". He

All abuse is not deaf, like his wife, Teresa, Joe - yes, both named Joe - finally reached the breaking point and fall of his brother Joe. Wood fisticuffs.If epic brawl realized, Season 3 premiere of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey, you may still be in shock and feeling of violent incidents baptism party for son New Actress Melissa Gorda happened.

"When I said:" Melissa Zap2it. "I was screaming at the producers and said:"! Take your camera to reduce my baptism is not funny: "I was freaking I was baptized a week after not sleeping ..

Indeed, "Melissa says she does not regret entering the show, Bravo ... but allows the camera to shoot the event.

He said: "It's very hard for me, very bitter," he says. "I'd see the day of baptism, my son, but seeing my husband in pain for me to look and see that my concerns about the devastating memory of baptism was the day my son, but a reality. I learned I have a solution and see what happened. And now I'm moving around. "